Sunday, August 5, 2012

Full and Complete Restoration

My goal is to move forward and give grace love and mercy according to the Bible and my house's docyrine ME and me and time is more than up for this family we all move forward with no more damage lets see where it really All is coming from and that is the reason for the complete open ness and it is seen in my transformation in headship and authority and how we were All called to set the example as such a time as this because we are the leaders and the prototype of how it is done and everyone has different talents and callings and assignments lets fulfill them to overflowing.  the ones that are being used for good and in this situation I have called it everyone so lets cooperate and Not confuse unless we are 101% sure.  Thanking God for absolutely All of you in Christ Karin.


No comments:

Post a Comment